View Profile jecjoker

All 123 Game Reviews

23 w/ Responses

So it was his destiny all along to be in lucky tower?! This comes before then?! Mind is blown!

I'm glad this made it on time, Im looking foward to the finish! (The 3rd isnt working?)

I sometimes take a day or two to reply but I do eventually. (sooner if I get a msg for it)

It doesent load for me.

Fun and addicting! Though it keeps telling me that this game isnt allowed to be hosted by this site...

MMmmm I listen to this every day, its great and I don't have to dig through the portal anymore!
Though I do have one question. Can we take this beyond the portal?

deathink responds:

Thanks a real lot! And as for your question.. maybe someday

Great!

A bit bummed you couldent make NG achievments seeing as I got them all but other then that it was fun :)

Another dissappointment!

Stop tweaking the same games into whatever you call this! Its a bunch of trash like everythign else youve done lately!

Wow...just wow...

I'm getting tired of your half assed remakes, Origionaly loved your games but all of these remakes that are just the old ones tweaked are just a let down, lets try litening to what used to be your fan base for once and making something new and good again!

Sorry,

I couldn't get connected with another person but its an idea that could go big so good luck!

reefermadness responds:

Did you have problems connecting to the server, or did you have problems connecting with a friend?

If so, any error messages?

Anything and everything at once!

25, Male