View Profile jecjoker

272 Movie Reviews

I liked this a lot more than I expected to, animation could be improved, but all in all it was so worth it.

lpart responds:

Thanks! More on its way!

Cliche in the right ways, the backgrounds could be a bit more dynamic though, something other than giant sloping metal walls.

Who was talking at the start? It wasn't one of the two on screen, right?

124 Game Reviews

"You've completed the game!"
It's definitely a bit hard to play in such a small format, but it's a decent prototype, I definitely got a bit of fun out of it.

I can't manage to get over 60 kills :*(
This is simple enough to be enjoyed, but complex enough to be challenging. Though I'd love to see a bit more content in a game overall, there's no real specifics I can fault you on here.

FabianJarrett responds:

I couldn't think of what else to add. Maybe bosses but the area was too small.

Thanks for the feedback.

This is decent, I honestly couldn't suggest any changes or improvements to the mechanics of the game itself, though I ran into a problem that annoyed me to no end.

My mouse is a bit broken, so it clicks multiple times with one click. That leads to me having the astounding ability to lose this game in a single click, my solution would be to make the buttons unclickable for a second after guessing.

22 Audio Reviews

This was extremely motivating, and the wide variance kept me into it all the way through! Though the one thing it's missing is an ending, the fade out was a bit lackluster.
I don't have a good ear for genera specifics, so most of what I'm saying goes by what I personally think sounds best - so take it with a grain of salt.

I'll be adding this one to my daily listen collection ;)

I'm not sure why, or who, is running around zero bombing your submissions, but I personally thought this was a pretty solid loop. I even ended up listening to it a few times over without realizing it!
If I had to ask for anything different was just a bit more variance, like a slight rise and decent in the music.

maxxpump responds:

I have been noticing that my star count has been dropping on the good videos with the higher view counts, hopefully audio doesn't get blammed! Damned Trolls, had problems with them on my YT account as well, so nothing changes really...Ill start making a bit more variant tracks in the future!

There were a few points where I felt that the vanguard could of stood solo of the piano, but overall this was great! I've listened to it a few times now ;)

19 Art Reviews

I GOT SO EXITED I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR, YOU ARE THE REASON I INTERNET!
The first videos I ever watched online were of this amazing character Bitey, and ended up being the reason why I got into Newgrounds, and then the rest of the web!

I'm really sorry, but it took me at least 20 seconds to figure out what the Olympic torch wizard stood for!
I like how everyone, including the boss, seems to be enjoying this.

Butzbo responds:

it was intended as more of a brush (or something between a brush/staff), but since it's a single moving shape it does give the illusion of a torch, hahah!
Thanks for dropping by! :)

Whoa! That's a lot of views!
Also, does his left boot have a bandaid on it?
If you're wondering why you're missing half a star, I like the guy - but the background could fit him a bit better.

deathink responds:

Thanks a lot man, Yeah, there is a couple band aids on him.

Anything and everything at once!

25, Male