View Profile jecjoker

All 272 Movie Reviews

89 w/ Responses

It turned out great, though don't sounds also characterise? (I'm glad they are there either way).

This was surprisingly creepy, and I don't mean the video... the song.... it gives me chills...
Also, her mouth is HUGE, what is she a blue whale?!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Years of living on the farm has forced her to eat big sized burgers, chickens and over-sized eggs. Plus she sticks large tree stumps in her mouth for no apparent reason

This is why I only drink brandy.

This is the most interesting game of Katamari that I have ever seen!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Haha!! care to play? lol

The best part was at 1:18, good job as always :)-

I'm glad its finally here! Its easy enough to understand without any verbal dialog, the animation is smooth and the entire episode feels great! I enjoyed it and I'm glad to have finally seen it, but heres a review that might help you a bit (Or not).
I did have an issue with the throne scene in the great hall, I couldn't quite tell where anyone was looking other than the Jarl(?) (I think his wife was just zoning out, but hey I don't expect it to be perfect).
All said and done however, I do feel like the coloring/shading of the characters could be improved a bit, it could just be the contrast between them and the awesome backgrounds that are getting to me though.

PiratePudding responds:

Thank you very much! :) I'm happy you enjoyed it.

Well, the Jarl was looking at the crowd in the hall and they were looking at him, basically. And Yes the wife IS zoned out. she's booooored, haha.
The shading is a bit of a quandary. SInce I worked almost by myself on most of the episode, I had to make some choices. Either take even more time and add shadows to every single frame... or just add them where they set the mood and get on with the animation.

Working buttons at the end of the video?! You've won me over again!
You still need a bit of general practice but you're improving, something I'd like to see is a bit more background detail. The madness scene seemed a bit rough as well.

Animation was great, not sure how awesome this feels overshadows that you simply ripped something made specifically for your YouTube audiance and put it on NG :/

Its an enjoyable story and well done, though I'd love to see a visual novel with them all combined XD

buriedantenna responds:

Thanks, I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed it :) That's a pretty good idea and it would it be easy enough to cut together a version using all the episodes. I'll seriously consider it after I finish the last couple of episodes of this series.

I lost it at the end, completely and totally lost it. You hit it out of the park with this.

Anything and everything at once!

25, Male