View Profile jecjoker

All 272 Movie Reviews

89 w/ Responses

It turned out great (Other than that black line at the beggining, the one coming off his arm).

I'm left a bit curious where this took place however, the forest just seemed to be put there for background XD

I want to see more, the ending was hilarious!

Cenaf responds:

Well, i ll definitely will make something else later. But i cant promise that it will have any connection to this piece.

Alright, despite the obvious horror of this I'm going to go out of my way here to say this....
It was done well, it fit the "Shrek is love, Shrek is life" theme perfectly. The animation was alright (Beyond the whole in your face penetration, I could of gone without that)
But it was just as entertaining to just listen to the audio, that alone was pretty funny XD

SpanglishHorse responds:

thanks.

The sound editing was nice, as was the video. The one problem I could see was that walking was just a bit stiff.

OldManCricky responds:

Thanks Joker! And you are quite right, I do need to smoothen out the walking animations, I'll practice with it for a while till I'm confident enough to start working on an actual film.

It was funny and pretty well animated, though I'd love if you haden't used a missleading thumbnail.

Laughing so hard at the ending, I can't see straight XD

Well done, the reach into the ground through the bunny for the chocalate was weird though.
I can't even imagine where toy soldiers would come from, or how they got so small...

I love watching these, and listening. Generally truth is spoken and everything is taken into consideration (That can be conveyed well enough to be shared).
This next part, is just a fun thought.
What I did notice about half way through this (Which I paused it so I could laugh without interrupting the video), is that it seems your characters could pass through eachothers necks (Like sticking thier head behind the other persons neck then just moving from shoulder to shoulder.)

The art is decent, though blending for distance could be a bit better. With that in mind coloring and setting is relatively well done.
The voice acting was horrible (Sorry), it needs more range of emotion (Different pitch, better script for what to say may help).
Sounds & Effects - I know it takes time, effort, and money, but the sad thing is good sound effects and blending of them with the voices both in and out of sex scenes truely make a video. I'd personally love to commision an animation but sadly at this point I'd have to have someone else do sound.

The general point here is, the more effort and love you put into it (Even this XD) the better it will turn out. And in turn you should get more commisions/donations.

Extra thoughts - The one thing I see lacking everywhere is an adult animator community, there are people who like to do it occasionally and others who frequent making content. It would be awesome to see some of you guys working together more often, it should help you all to improve and to drive an audience as well as potential backers between you all.

pinoytoons responds:

tnx for the review . i can't do much for the VA's . right now it's what the budget can offer . and VA's for these stuff are pretty hard to come by :D

Nicely done, and had a funny but true ring to it. It sounds like you had a lot of fun with sound editing for distance effects, though normally I like more variety in it all you did a great job.

Anything and everything at once!

26, Male