View Profile jecjoker

All 272 Movie Reviews

89 w/ Responses

Though I enjoy videos like these, between the sub-par stick figures (Did you use a mouse?) and the sudden loud music between scenes... I'm just not too crazy about this.
I do like the voice though, and the scenes are relatively well planned for what is being said.

Alexkazam222 responds:

I used a graphics tablet. Unfortunately I only had access to crappy software when making this...
The music so far is the number one criticized thing in this video and I will try to do better :)

I enjoyed this more than I should have, in ways that cannot be explained.
I know it was probably intended for the crazy of it all, but I can't help but wish the backgrounds (including the blazing house) were a bit cleaner.

Though I like the references here, I'm not blown away in any specific way. I'm actually kind of irked that he went from telling the ocean to fuck off, to telling Rengar to.

I ABSOLUTELY lost it at the end, I can't even. People had to come in and check on me, then they didn't get the joke because they don't play these games :*(

It took awhile to get it from YT to here, but I enjoyed it overall. The animation was alright, as was the voice acting.
I can say that I'd like it more with some subtle sound effects, like footsteps. But that can be tough to do just starting out, with little to no audio experience.

MasterCyconide responds:

Thank you for your constructive criticism! I hope to improve in the future.

It's pretty smooth and decent looking as is, I'd love to hear it matched up with some sound though.

Sometimes the simplest things turn out the best, though I wish this was in a video format I still couldn't wish for more.

help... can't breathe... bro fisted.... markiplier....

It seemed like a pretty accurate trailer, and as trailers go it was well done!
I'd love to see this game on newgrounds, as I don't have nor can I afford a device to play it.

Ahh, the days when I'd camp out with marshmallows watching the chat room roll.
I appreciated the joke, but I'm not loving the filter you used. Other than that everything's great :)

Kel-chan responds:

yah its a little too fuzzy. Pardon my haste, I slapped it together quickly for pico day

Anything and everything at once!

25, Male