View Profile jecjoker

All 272 Movie Reviews

89 w/ Responses

There wasn't much animation here, though the jokes not wasted.
What I expect is something along the lines of "Now with buttons to push with your eyes, so you no longer need a mouse and keyboard!"

Also know as logistics XD, the sounds were perfect. And the animation well suited it, though I probably would of liked something with a bit more variety more. (In animation and theme)

It looks promising, but the trailer felt awfully slow paced for only being 54 seconds. Might just be me though XD

NCot09 responds:

I'm sure it was.....it wasn't particularly a great teaser trailer. I just wanted to introduce the concept mainly

"If I cut you would slime come out?" I loved it.

Animation was pretty good, but the joke felt short XD

artistunknown responds:

Yeah, there was originally more to it, with the can actually being donated and then attacking someone else after they realized the can didn't have a label. I was originally going to finish up that last bit but flash decided to delete those frames.
Thanks for the review!

The ending was hilarious, those shower sandles are doing a lot of good now!

I need a replay feature, and that flags animation looks a bit weird XD

Why is it so funny XD, great job I have no complaints.

Great animation and voicing XD
Is the name taking into account the meaning of Maomao?

You did everything right but the animation needs work XD. Beyond that this animation type doesen't really seem to fit action sequences...

LeffsHanid responds:

Lol thanks for the feedback! Yeah, looking back, I feel I should have picked another title.

Anything and everything at once!

26, Male