View Profile jecjoker

89 movie Reviews with Responses

All 272 Reviews

You did a decent job, and I liked the general feel of it. The animation may have been rough but it was pretty smoothe! I love how they are knocking themselves out to stop him.

anim8bit responds:

thanks :)!

I enjoy the story, and its put together well but its hard to sit through parts like where they are talking at the beginning. Other than that the only complaint would be animation which is just something you improve over time XD

BigLipsProductions responds:

Yeah I know but as I said in the description this was soon after i learnt flash lol

I love the idea and you did well telling the story.
I do have two main issues though which will improve in time with practice XD
The animation is a bit lacking compared to the clear voice quality, but the story is enough to keep me here through it. Fight scenes like at the beginning would do well with being just a bit faster and smoother.
The voice acting is great, but the sound editing needs to be improved a bit as the sound doesen't all fit the atmosphere quite as well as it should. The ambiance is alright but needs to be worked in a bit better with the speaking, a good place to point out where better editing is needed is again during the fight scene everything sounded a bit off. Make me feel like I'm in the fight with them with the sound, not someone peaking from the background.

littlegoblet responds:

thanx heaps buddy I found this critique to be extremely helpful. I am going to submit the next installment to this story tonight, but I will put this advice to good use with the next project I do :D cause I need all the help I can get lol

Someonewhat expected, but still well done. I'd love more detail but I have no idea what could or would make it any better than it already is XD

Animoumou responds:

Thanks! I'm working on more that are far better than this so stay tuned!

Its still kind of entertaining, and whats done is alright. I'd laugh pretty hard if he had facial emotions through all of this while not moving.

LitPower responds:

Well like I said, It's been a year since I've even touched this project so there was no hope in finishing this, may as well upload this right lol xD

That was interesting! Where did you get inspiration for the piles faces? XD

koit responds:

From my twisted brain. :)

I loved the ending, but I see some pixelation issues when they teleport (look at the guy left behind)

Carbonwater responds:

That's video corruption, something that's beyond my control.
It's not as bad when you watch it higher qualities.

It was great! The story line was fun and the animation was alright but I had a few issues with it which I'll list here.
1: The animation and some of the panning felt like it could be a bit smoother, but it was still quite alright.
2: The sound was a bit off synch when he threw the ball at the pickpocket - This kind of irked me.
3: I think the pickpockets snot snorting was a bit over the top, but this part may just be me XD
P.S. I loved the ending, but what did the bird do with the ring I wonder?

Bdlsito responds:

Thanks a lot for the advice , you are really on point, I 'll be working hard to improve on all those things! thanks for the review and thanks for watching. About the bird and the ring, I actually haven't thought about that it's a great question! lol, maybe I can do a small animation about it :p. Overall thanks!

Its looking great! Though it looks a bit rough you can see and feel the work put into it, I'm exited to see more and will definitly share the campaign around a bit :)

ProjectGforum responds:

Thank you so much! At this point, spreading the word is just as important as direct funding.

I laughed so hard, then shared it with a couple dozen people. I don't often jump to share, but it was too great not too.
I want to see more, hear more. Why haven't I seen you around before? XD

TheGradontron responds:

thanks for the love ^^ glad you liked

More to come in the future - you havent seen more around before because this is my first cartoon I've made for the internet - wish I'd started sooner.

Anything and everything at once!

25, Male