View Profile jecjoker

89 movie Reviews with Responses

All 272 Reviews

I liked this a lot more than I expected to, animation could be improved, but all in all it was so worth it.

lpart responds:

Thanks! More on its way!

As someone who thinks about Chowder an unreasonable amount, I appreciate this a lot. However, I find the moving background distracting for some reason (Is that a Fruithenge?!).

MKMaffo responds:

Oh! Yeah we had to use moving background from a selection our school had, i found this weird ass one to be the best fit ahahaha!
They wanted to do a Gumball style thing

When you're half asleep and mistake this for the real one, my bad...
I guess that's what high dose painkillers and 3 hours of sleep a day for a week do to you, I legitimately thought I watched the entire thing here, I'm actually losing my mind.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha what r u on painkillers for? I just had knee surgery and was on hydromorphones

This felt different than normal, did you change something with facial expressions? Maybe I'm just crazy, but either way I'm loving this!

The music is a lot... gentler? Than I'm used to from you, it has a soft feel and I actually would REALLY like to be able to listen to it on repeat, too bad I'd have to choose between internet or buying the MP3 this month... hmm...

Sexual-Lobster responds:

glad you like it!

My only problems with this one are it being incomplete, and your art lacking depth (It looks flat, which things like shadowing can help improve).
If you did all of the audio editing yourself, you're off to a GREAT start.

XxFalopioxX responds:

Thanks , and yes, i did everything by my self . Im a begginer And i never take classes of art or animation. I learn a lot thanks to Jazza

I like that this feels alive, even though the arts so rough, though I have no idea what's going on here.
You did a decent job on the ambient and animation overall, but I'm getting the feeling that you'd have a hard time with eyelids (As they don't seem to exist here, that monsters pupils literally just poof into existence!"

XxFalopioxX responds:

Thank you and i was very quickly with the eyelids and pupils, im getting stuck in the proyects and i start loosing interest in the proyect and i star a new one. This one i dont want to leave it unfinish so i do it quick and that is the result.

I want to start quick proyects because i work alone.

P.d. Sorry for my bad english spelling

Though I got a bit of a giggle out of the subject manner, this is some of the LAZIEST animation I have ever seen. Are they rigs? Whatever they are the arm movement makes them seem really alien, like someone in a human suit with their own arms out of it, but no control over the body.

Derp-dee-derp responds:

Things don't always turn out the way you would like lol

Though I enjoy videos like these, between the sub-par stick figures (Did you use a mouse?) and the sudden loud music between scenes... I'm just not too crazy about this.
I do like the voice though, and the scenes are relatively well planned for what is being said.

Alexkazam222 responds:

I used a graphics tablet. Unfortunately I only had access to crappy software when making this...
The music so far is the number one criticized thing in this video and I will try to do better :)

It took awhile to get it from YT to here, but I enjoyed it overall. The animation was alright, as was the voice acting.
I can say that I'd like it more with some subtle sound effects, like footsteps. But that can be tough to do just starting out, with little to no audio experience.

MasterCyconide responds:

Thank you for your constructive criticism! I hope to improve in the future.

Ahh, the days when I'd camp out with marshmallows watching the chat room roll.
I appreciated the joke, but I'm not loving the filter you used. Other than that everything's great :)

Kel-chan responds:

yah its a little too fuzzy. Pardon my haste, I slapped it together quickly for pico day

Anything and everything at once!

26, Male