View Profile jecjoker

89 movie Reviews with Responses

All 272 Reviews

This was surprisingly creepy, and I don't mean the video... the song.... it gives me chills...
Also, her mouth is HUGE, what is she a blue whale?!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Years of living on the farm has forced her to eat big sized burgers, chickens and over-sized eggs. Plus she sticks large tree stumps in her mouth for no apparent reason

This is the most interesting game of Katamari that I have ever seen!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Haha!! care to play? lol

I'm glad its finally here! Its easy enough to understand without any verbal dialog, the animation is smooth and the entire episode feels great! I enjoyed it and I'm glad to have finally seen it, but heres a review that might help you a bit (Or not).
I did have an issue with the throne scene in the great hall, I couldn't quite tell where anyone was looking other than the Jarl(?) (I think his wife was just zoning out, but hey I don't expect it to be perfect).
All said and done however, I do feel like the coloring/shading of the characters could be improved a bit, it could just be the contrast between them and the awesome backgrounds that are getting to me though.

PiratePudding responds:

Thank you very much! :) I'm happy you enjoyed it.

Well, the Jarl was looking at the crowd in the hall and they were looking at him, basically. And Yes the wife IS zoned out. she's booooored, haha.
The shading is a bit of a quandary. SInce I worked almost by myself on most of the episode, I had to make some choices. Either take even more time and add shadows to every single frame... or just add them where they set the mood and get on with the animation.

Its an enjoyable story and well done, though I'd love to see a visual novel with them all combined XD

buriedantenna responds:

Thanks, I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed it :) That's a pretty good idea and it would it be easy enough to cut together a version using all the episodes. I'll seriously consider it after I finish the last couple of episodes of this series.

I loved the ending! Keep up the good work :)

ShotgunSandwichENT responds:

Thanks man, will do.

You're getting there! It has the right feel and the set up is good, though as you said you need a bit of improvement still :)

Cameron-Ohara responds:

Thank-you!! :D I will endeavor to do better next time!

I can't even say anything. This was that awesome.
The rolling jokes kept on rolling, and kept on being fun.
The ending though, grandma got ran over by a reindeer? Or did grandma really use that as a cover up to kidnap Santa Claus?

danmarkowitz responds:

Stay tuned for the Christmas episode?

I liked the animation, the story is decent but as I'm sure I saw someone else say.... the writing could use a bit of improvement XD
On a side note, your artstyle reminds me of the old thundercats with a bit of a modern spin.

Also, why no widescreen?

pinoytoons responds:

it's based on the game's frame size . this is just a preview to show progress to my patreons pledgers

I need a gif from :33 to :40 that reaction is great!

Pennaz responds:

Done it! ---> http://pennazproductions.tumblr.com/

Sorry, I couldn't pull out anything better because tumblr just wouldn't upload it correctly!! 3:(

I love these.

Orphi responds:

Anything and everything at once!

25, Male