View Profile jecjoker

All 21 Art Reviews

6 w/ Responses

I like how it looks even though it seems to be bare basic (the beggining of something more complicated and ready to be colored/altered) Her body is perportioned properly for the most part thought her right arm looks a bit larger/off comparte to her left. And as I see many have said before the head, but for me more specifically her face, it's a bit flat.
There isnt much I can say about shading because of it being more of a sketch, though it looks like the light source is clearly defined from the right.

I love it! The pencil shade is just so perfect that it gives her a pop out 3d feeling. 99% of the lines and proportions look correct for her figure with the acception of her right (our left) crotch line needing just a tad bit more definition. The shading....it gives it a feeling as if it is in colour as well as showing a proper lightsource! (almost directly above her likely a tad foward from her)
The only thing I found that really bugged me and thats just a tiny bit, is that the snakes neck is a bit smaller then it should be for how large the body is (id probably make the head a tad bigger as well)

Anything and everything at once!

27, Male