View Profile jecjoker

All 21 Art Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Its a great start, though it feels just a bit flat XD
Will we get to see more of these? I'm looking forward to it if we do :)

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Yeah, I was struggling with trying to give it a little more life. This is the first time I have ever colored anything... or taken anything beyond the sketch phase really. So coloring/shading is something I'm really gonna have to work on.

And yeah, there will be more of this.

Great work, but whats the floating oval in the center of the picture (right side of the mountain, looks connected to it)

It just gets more and more interesting! I personally would love an entire comic print XD

He had to think of something to keep him with them XD

Glad I was eating icecream when I read that last comment, or else it might not of gotten the chance to know what my monitor feels like.

I've got myself a new wallpaper.

That's a Jötunn right? Looks a bit apish but epic either way XD

Looks like samurai jack

FarturAst responds:

Thanks, i am a big fan of Samurai Jack :)

I love it! There is one problem though that I've seen and it's irritating the fuck outa me...The pineapples shadow is wrong, big time wrong. Check it please? I think you'l see it if you look.

I wanted to avoid this, but I had to give it five stars....I love the style of it (reminds me a bit of something from an anime like avatar tla, though more abstract (I know its not an abstract painting dont take it that way). Though it lacks background and focuses on the same colours with diffrent shades it just has soo much life to it! I wouldent be surprized if it suddenly became animated!
The body is perfectly perportional for a humanoid figure, the shading shows a clear light source, and the coloring is PERFECT for this kind of illustration!

Anything and everything at once!

27, Male