View Profile jecjoker

All 22 Audio Reviews

14 w/ Responses

The only thing this is lacking is coherent progression. It all sounded pretty random, almost like experimental.

Let me know when you make more :)

You did great as always! I think it'd be awesome if you had other vocalist work with you in your songs, I think the variation would add to the overall quality a bit :)

-I can only wish that I had 10$ to throw at this, these all sound great for Audiosurf 2!

RealFaction responds:

Thanks. :)

"And pudding" Great job, these are great!

The sound starting strong in both ears was fine, but that just made it trailing off to just right irritating, though it was a lot more noticeable at the start.

SarasDVS responds:

I didn't mean for it to do that, sorry. Guess I could have faded it in, not sure if that would help...

I liked it, was a bit more chill than I thought but it worked great for what it is.
Back-From-Purgatory really is awesome :)

RealFaction responds:

thanks, and yes she is.

I don't favorite audio often XD

headphoamz responds:

Yesss, glad I made the cut! Thank you ^_^

I had an idea that I don't know where to start with. How would I go by using a single string of audio to make a song? And I mean warping it in any way possible, the idea is to start with just one single sample.

Rexyrex responds:

Thanks for the interesting review :P

Great, theres a hole in my floor.

All sounds about the same, sounds experimental not metal. come back when you know your genre.

cat-bastards responds:

lulz, you suck! >:3

This would be perfect for a metro last light trailer....

durn responds:

That looks like a pretty sick game, I should send them the song to use in a trailer! Great idea, joker. :) Thanks for the review, dude.

Anything and everything at once!

26, Male