Skype
jecjoker

Dark lumencience Dark lumencience

This was extremely motivating, and the wide variance kept me into it all the way through! Though the one thing it's missing is an ending, the fade out was a bit lackluster.
I don't have a good ear for genera specifics, so most of what I'm saying goes by what I personally think sounds best - so take it with a grain of salt.

I'll be adding this one to my daily listen collection ;)

Retrogame Retrogame

I'm not sure why, or who, is running around zero bombing your submissions, but I personally thought this was a pretty solid loop. I even ended up listening to it a few times over without realizing it!
If I had to ask for anything different was just a bit more variance, like a slight rise and decent in the music.

maxxpump responds:

I have been noticing that my star count has been dropping on the good videos with the higher view counts, hopefully audio doesn't get blammed! Damned Trolls, had problems with them on my YT account as well, so nothing changes really...Ill start making a bit more variant tracks in the future!

Do you love me (take me back) Do you love me (take me back)

There were a few points where I felt that the vanguard could of stood solo of the piano, but overall this was great! I've listened to it a few times now ;)

death moon death moon

A lot of this Geometry Dash stuff going around...

adix481 responds:

yes, a lot of things of geometry dash

Pain - Deville Ent Pain - Deville Ent

Your tags are crazy, but at least this one was a steady listen.

Please Listen - Deville Ent Please Listen - Deville Ent

Please Listen? To the song? I'm not a fan, but I could see it or something similar going in as background music somewhere.

Deville706 responds:

Thanks!

maigod maigod

I enjoyed hearing this go faster than ever before.

Dystopian peace Dystopian peace

Steady progression and good timing with the break into a higher gear after 2:00 - though the sound levels seemed a bit off balance, overall I enjoyed it.

maxxpump responds:

Thanks for your kind comment, i'm fairly new to mixing/composition (back then) and it was a bit hit and miss at times, I have improved and bought new studio monitors since and i'm now doing much better. I may do a new mix of this to see how things unfold!

dark intelligence dark intelligence

It has a steady beat and progression, which makes it easy to listen to - You got a bit crazy at the end there though, and though I like the highs and lows I can't help but be a bit critical about what was going on around 1:00 (It fit in with the song, its just odd having that come and go like it wasn't even there to begin with, right back to the steady beat XD)

megalith - Agnus Dei megalith - Agnus Dei