Skype
jecjoker

All 19 art Reviews

We've Been Waiting We've Been Waiting

I GOT SO EXITED I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR, YOU ARE THE REASON I INTERNET!
The first videos I ever watched online were of this amazing character Bitey, and ended up being the reason why I got into Newgrounds, and then the rest of the web!

'Game Jam Attacked!' 'Game Jam Attacked!'

I'm really sorry, but it took me at least 20 seconds to figure out what the Olympic torch wizard stood for!
I like how everyone, including the boss, seems to be enjoying this.

Butzbo responds:

it was intended as more of a brush (or something between a brush/staff), but since it's a single moving shape it does give the illusion of a torch, hahah!
Thanks for dropping by! :)

1,000,000 Art Portal Views!! 1,000,000 Art Portal Views!!

Whoa! That's a lot of views!
Also, does his left boot have a bandaid on it?
If you're wondering why you're missing half a star, I like the guy - but the background could fit him a bit better.

deathink responds:

Thanks a lot man, Yeah, there is a couple band aids on him.

Bipolarity Bipolarity

Haha, definitely not my kind of Bipolarity!
As always the artstyle pulls it together well, and despite simplicity it feels as full as it could be :)

Soupcat responds:

Thanks man! That's really nice!

Shieldmaiden comic 001 Shieldmaiden comic 001

Its nice to finally see them here! The funny thing about grey scale is that I'll never truly know if thats blood on that stool.

PiratePudding responds:

Thanks alot, glad you like the comic! :)

I plan to keep at it while I work on the film, it's far from over. ;)

Welp, time for a mac Welp, time for a mac

I still have to go back to my old stuff every here and there because of my dying GPU, so glad I grew up with it so I have a tolerance to the slow.
On par with the art here though, I love the art style though I feel a light background would be a bit nice. Then again I wouldn't know unless I could compare one with and one without.

Feminism and gaming Feminism and gaming

Its well done and fitting to the situation.
I still have yet to see one that covers the end of the "feminism wars" that hit Smite, where they were petitioned by religious communities to make goddesses with less sex appeal which is funny as many of the ones who were changed have a much worse depiction by those religions themselves. So in this case it caused change in something which turned out to be incorrect and shows misrepresentation of religions themselves.

Kira Kira

Its a great start, though it feels just a bit flat XD
Will we get to see more of these? I'm looking forward to it if we do :)

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Yeah, I was struggling with trying to give it a little more life. This is the first time I have ever colored anything... or taken anything beyond the sketch phase really. So coloring/shading is something I'm really gonna have to work on.

And yeah, there will be more of this.

Landing Landing

Great work, but whats the floating oval in the center of the picture (right side of the mountain, looks connected to it)

Bandits to Tor: 037 Bandits to Tor: 037

It just gets more and more interesting! I personally would love an entire comic print XD